NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
The November2Remember Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of California who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of San Francisco Council of District Merchants Associations, Inc., a California nonprofit corporation (SFCDMA) its officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the November2Remember Sweepstakes. The November2Remember Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules:
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept SFCDMA’s decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign,
- Sweepstakes Sponsor & Administrator:
San Francisco Council of District Merchants Associations, Inc. 1019 Howard Street San Francisco, CA 94103 is the Sweepstakes Sponsor and Administrator (sometimes referred to as “SFCDMA,” “Sponsor” and/or “Administrator.”
- Campaign Period:
Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). All online entries must be received by December 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (PST) (the “Promotion Period”)
- How to Enter:
- The November2Remember Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form at www.november2remember.com. To be eligible, You must submit a photograph of yourself in or near a small local (independent) business in San Francisco. You must provide all other information required on the entry form. You must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at SFCDMA’s sole discretion.
- One entry per person per day. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Winners are subject to age verification before a prize is awarded. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at SFCDMA’s sole discretion.
- SFCDMA is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute about any entrant, the Authorized Owner or user of the email address used to enter will be considered to be the entrant. The “Authorized Owner” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- PRIZE #1: An electric bike from the Electrical Bicycle Super Store (Approximate Retail Value $3000.00).
- PRIZE #2: A weekend stay at the Fairmont Hotel S.F including dinner and bubbly (Approximate Retail Value $2500.00)
- PRIZE #3: 12 x Dinners for 2 at various San Francisco restaurants (Approximate Retail Value $1200.00)
- PRIZE #4: $500 voucher for Airbnb (Approximate Retail Value $500.00)
- PRIZE #5: $300 voucher for Kabuki Hot Springs (Approximate Retail Value $300.00)
- PRIZE #6: $300 voucher for Tickets to the Fillmore (Approximate Retail Value $300.00)
- PRIZE #7-10: $400 gift packages from local neighborhood communities (Approximate Retail Value $400.00)
No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners are responsible for picking up their Prize(s) within 15 days of notification. Winner is responsible for any shipping or transportation costs in order to receive their prize. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SFCDMA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Winner will be selected by a random drawing under Sponsor’s supervision. Prize winners will be notified by email on January 20, 2016. A list of winners will be made available at www.november2remember.com. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty  days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SFCDMA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. ALL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Sweepstakes and providing your photo, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- General Conditions:
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
- Limitations of Liability:
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes , or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this November 2 Remember Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by California Court located in San Francisco, California(ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will You be permitted to obtain awards for and You waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the November 2 Remember Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Entrant's Personal Information:
- Winner List:
For a winner list, visit http://www.november2remember.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.